Saturday, June 09, 2007

AFL Tipping

Entourage for some inexplicable 'Rule' reasoning decided to 'Junk' the first four emails requesting my expected results re: the matches played in the current Australian Football League season tipping competition. As a result I was hopelessly behind (a non-submission of expected results, results in a lowest result score). Alerted by a fellow tipster concerned about my poor performance I contacted the tipping group leader and once again became part of the competition, but was at a severe disadvantage due to my lack of contribution. The season was hopelessly lost - go misere I thought. I decided to tip alphabetically, (e.g. Adelaide v West Coast Eagles, tip Adelaide) what's the chances? Well, surprisingly good actually. I've been the top tipster for two weeks in a row.

No comments: